the wiki pages

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Mar 9 20:29:22 CET 2004

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 13:26, Marc Heyvaert wrote:
> Hi Tom
> Well, I'm still thinking about that. But I have very
> little time to donate and as my main interest is with
> KSpread, I understand I would have to the KOffice
> pages (well that would be logical I guess) and that is
> simply a bit too much for me.

Since you don't *have* to do anything, every little thing you do is very much
appreciated.
If you can manage to do a just small part, no problem, you're very welcome :-)

> What about the article section (I mean on the wiki
> home page). Very few articles have been published
> there, mostly announcements. Do you know what the
> policy on articles is? Whom can I ask. I'm thinking of
> making some practicle tutorial/howto-like pieces on
> the use of KSpread. My model is the Hands On column in
> the PCW Magazine.

Very good idea.
Even although you (probably) won't code anything in C++ for kspread, it is a
good idea to subscribe to the koffice developers mailing list, so that you
get in touch with the developers and see what they are working on and you can
ask them stupid questions :-)

Bye
Alex