the wiki pages

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 11:33:19 CET 2004

Hello again,

--- Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Now I'v tried to find the Quality Team pages
> starting
> from this home page. At this moment it can be done
> true (1)the link under 'last changes' but when we
> become less active that will not  be there and (2)
> through 'list pages' but I had to wade through a lot
> of other stuff first. In the directory there is no
> entry for the team.

I actually found the link at the bottom of the home
page :) But I don't think it invalidates my point.

Now having said this, I don't want you all to think
that I just want to critisize your efforts. I'm sort
of convinced that the wiki pages can be valuable for
our effort, but I feel we should also work at the
visibility of this effort. (e.g. no link to this
mailing list on the mailing list page of kde.org, no
link on the How to Help KDE page (follow the link
Getting Involved), no link of mention of our team on
the Supporting KDE page...) So if people in charge of
these webpages or with writing rights on these (types
of) could go through those and add links and
references where needed, this would help us a lot, I
think.

Regards

Marc