A question for all list members

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 21:13:12 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 20:38, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:51:07 -0700, "Mark Berry"
>
> <mark at tcnbroadcasting.com> said:
> It looks OK.

Yes, looks good.
(the koffice-mailinglist points to the quality mailing list)

> I think you can skip kde-extragear, kde-blackhole and kdenonbeta, as
> these modules have applications that are not related with each other.

Well, nevertheless apps in the extragear and also some apps in non-beta can
need helping hands (k3b and many others). Maybe they could be listed in a
"additional apps" section.

kdeblackhole can be skipped, until now I thought this would be a synonyme for
/dev/null ;-)

> Thanks for your iniciative Mark. BTW, what KDE applications do you care
> for?

I guess "KQualityWikiMaintainance" :-)

Good job, Mark !

Bye