A question for all list members

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:38:37 CET 2004

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:51:07 -0700, "Mark Berry"
<mark at tcnbroadcasting.com> said:

> I have gone through and reformated 2 projects (PIM/KOffice) with a new
> proposed layout for the top level task lists and removed the un-formated
> teams for now.  Maybe a better name for that list is the KDE Quality
> Project Teams List?  If you want more information, go into the
> quality-team project page where it can get into more detail.  If this is
> still to much information, we can pear it back.

It looks OK.

>I do believe it's
> important to list the modules, as someone who might be interested in
> working on amaroK, can find that it's part of the KDE Extra Gear Quality
> Team.

I think you can skip kde-extragear, kde-blackhole and kdenonbeta, as
these modules have applications that are not related with each other.
Than, you can add a link to the applications from these modules that have
the interest of having a quality page, like Amarok. This way you can
avoid unecessary info, and give more light to the interested
applications.

> Anyway, this organization is just an idea, and definately open for
> chopping and hacking to make it useful to someone wanting to get going.

Thanks for your iniciative Mark. BTW, what KDE applications do you care
for?
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com