Volonteer(s) needed

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Mar 8 15:45:50 CET 2004

On March 8, 2004 09:33 am, Marc Heyvaert wrote:
> Hello Anne-Marie,
>
> I was planning to review this application because I
> have some interest in 'flashcard' applications and
> this apparantly is a candidate to replace FlashKard
> (or positioned as such).
>
> Thanks for the sequence of commands that you posted. I
> will try this (until now I have always installed from
> snapshots).
>
> Just one question. As I will install this in a
> different prefix than my KDE3.2 stuff, I'm not sure of
> how I will be able to read the docs. Isn't clicking on
> the menu option going to fire up the KDE help center
> looking for this in the default dir?
>
> Marc
Hi Marc!

Thanks a lot for reviewing KWordQuiz. I forgot to add that it is meant to
replace FlashKard (maybe you could see if it provides all the FlashKard
functionalities).
For the doc, doing
meinproc index.docbook
in kdenonbeta/doc/kwordquiz
will generate the html pages in that dir and you'll be able to browse the doc
there.
Please feel free to ask anything if needed.
Thank you very much for doing this!!!

Cheers,

annma