Volonteer(s) needed

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 15:33:14 CET 2004

Hello Anne-Marie,

I was planning to review this application because I
have some interest in 'flashcard' applications and
this apparantly is a candidate to replace FlashKard
(or positioned as such).

Thanks for the sequence of commands that you posted. I
will try this (until now I have always installed from
snapshots).

Just one question. As I will install this in a
different prefix than my KDE3.2 stuff, I'm not sure of
how I will be able to read the docs. Isn't clicking on
the menu option going to fire up the KDE help center
looking for this in the default dir?

Marc

--- Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>