Quality Teams on the wiki

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:41:12 CET 2004

On Sunday 07 March 2004 12:41, Tom Chance wrote:
> I just thought I'd add that I'm happy to begin and coordinate this
> organisational work until Quality Teams are happily managing it.

Tom,

I am interested in setting up the KOffice page. I did not start yet, because
even if I could do it quickly, I believe it is necessary that someone takes
responsability of keeping the information up to date, as I am doing for KDE
PIM. Otherwise, we can end up like many other previous efforts: after a burst
of update, the pages slowly get out of shape, and therefore not useful.

If you or any other person wants to maintain the info for KOffice, or any
other module of your preference, I can help out.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz