more tasks

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Mar 5 00:03:59 CET 2004

Hi,

what comes to my mind:

I wrote the lanbrowsing/lisa stuff, but since two years I don't use it
anymore, since my network consists of my desktop box, a dsl router and a X
terminal, so I have no need for discovering the clients in my lan.

So: anybody interested in doing some quite lowlevel network related stuff,
i.e. becoming (co)maintainer of kdenetwork/lanbrowsing/ ?
It's a small self-contained piece of software.

There's a new video conferencing kde app, which probably needs helpers:
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/konference/

konqy as filemanager:
I think there are too few people caring for konqy as a file manager, i.e. the
basic file managing functionality. Polishing is needed.

Carlos, can you please collect these "tasks" on the quality home page ?