Multiple List Messages

mercan01-kdeq at mailblocks.com mercan01-kdeq at mailblocks.com
Thu Mar 4 21:55:03 CET 2004

In the short time I've been apart of this mailing list, I've noticed a
little pattern. Some discussions going on in this mailing list can be
of use to folks on other mailing lists and vice versa. Example:

There was a discussion going on in kde-pim that Cornelius Schumacher
CC'ed to this list because it would probably be of use to us folks.

Being new to this sorta deal, I thought about the sharing of
information practices.

How does kde-quality, or perhaps the kde in general, intend to
cross-share all the information that's flowing around in many different
ways?

Is it "standard" to just CC the other mailing list? What if I'm not
part of that other mailing list, should I have to join it? Should the
folks having the discussion contact the person(s) in charge of the
projects? Should I sign up for all the mailing lists that interest my
current project and hope I can wade through it all enough to figure out
who to get into contact with?

Ever Curious,
Merc