[Kde-pim] KOrganizer Documentation

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Thu Mar 4 21:04:28 CET 2004

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 23:42, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:

> KOrganizer is already in the todo of three volunteers! It seems the
> quality is indeed attracting people! So I would suggest another
> application instead.

Maybe having a couple of people working on the same documentation isn't
so bad. For the KOrganizer manual there is a lot of work to do and
working in a team usually is more fun and more productive than working
alone. The team then can move on to the next application once they have
finished one.

This of course depends on the personal preferences of the involved
people. Just an idea.