[kde-quality] Quality Teams article, first draft

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:20:35 CET 2004

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 09:20, you wrote:
> On Monday 23 Feb 2004 18:30, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> > While reading the article, a doubt struck me: Is your article an opinion
> > piece, or an announcement?
>
> An opinion piece. I've put a clarifying note at the top to that effect.
>
> > In general, I like the article very much. I think that it will be even
> > better in in first person, as it would invite people to discuss.
>
> Thank you, I have taken your points on board and elaborated or clarified
> where I thought appropriate. I also had a frustrating 15 minutes with
> Kivio, KWord and the Gimp trying to draw a flowchart that in the end looks
> quite cheesy... but nevermind :-)

Ok, now I understand (and like) the reasoning behind the political section.
And to tell you the truth, that the more I think about the gateway definition
of the KDE Quality team, the more I like it, if you stress the potential
contributors importance. And that is what you did.

> When would you like to see this published? It would be good to have it
> coincide roughly with your "launch" on the dot... so if you could let me
> know with at least a couple of days advance warning (time for it to get
> through Newsforge), that would be helpful.

Henrique will be back only in the end of the week. The weekends are not very
good days for launching something. So I guess Monday is the launch day.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz