[kde-quality] Quality Teams article, first draft

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Feb 24 13:20:48 CET 2004

On Monday 23 Feb 2004 18:30, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> While reading the article, a doubt struck me: Is your article an opinion
> piece, or an announcement?

An opinion piece. I've put a clarifying note at the top to that effect.

> In general, I like the article very much. I think that it will be even
> better in in first person, as it would invite people to discuss.

Thank you, I have taken your points on board and elaborated or clarified where
I thought appropriate. I also had a frustrating 15 minutes with Kivio, KWord
and the Gimp trying to draw a flowchart that in the end looks quite cheesy...
but nevermind :-)

When would you like to see this published? It would be good to have it
coincide roughly with your "launch" on the dot... so if you could let me know
with at least a couple of days advance warning (time for it to get through
Newsforge), that would be helpful.

Regards,

Tom