Quality in Open Source Software development

Alessio Maria Braccin ale.braccini at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 11 20:00:36 CEST 2004

> Its set of choices is quite limited.

I know it is, and it's intended to be. This is the informal part of the
research. 50% of the importance of the survey isn't in the answer i receive.

> there were choices like "Given answer is not in the list", this one
> lacks both. "I don't know" is not proper for that. So instead of lying with
> "I don't know" i have to lie with "Everything's just fine" in this one.

This is not intended. Just for curiousity and for information, which would
have been you answer?

Tank you for you suggestions and happy easter everybody (i know, it's a bit
late).

Alessio