Followup article #2

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Mon Apr 5 22:12:48 CEST 2004

Hello,

I recently suggested [*] I post an article on kde.news giving news on the
Quality Teams, describing what work has been done so far, and encouraging
people to have another look, join a team and begin working on something. I
suggested last Friday as a deadline for people to be ready, and I've let it
pass and slip a little, so I'd now like to confirm that people are happy with
this. I'll cover:

- The wiki pages for the Quality Teams
- The now-complete media HOWTO
- Some random tasks that have come up

If people have objections, comments or anything else to say, please do so
now... I intend to submit the article on Wednesday, to give this project a
second big kick up the backside ;-)

Tom

[*] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-quality/2004-March/000401.html