KDE Sticker Request from Mauritius 🇲🇺
Divesh
diveshwalker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:55:38 BST 2026
Hey KDE Promo Team!
I’m Divesh, 21, from Mauritius 🇲🇺 and I’m currently doing a Diploma in
Cybersecurity at Polytechnics Mauritius.
I spend a lot of time experimenting with Linux on my ASUS VivoBook for
cybersecurity labs, IT projects and just messing around with different
setups.
Ubuntu is my main OS right now, but KDE Plasma is definitely one of the
Linux desktops I find really interesting.
I’ve started collecting Linux and open-source stickers for my laptop, so I
thought I’d try my luck 😅
Do you guys have any KDE or Plasma stickers you could send all the way to
Mauritius?
Would be awesome having that KDE gear join the Linux collection on my
laptop ⚙️🐧
Thanks from Mauritius! 🇲🇺
Divesh
Website: diveshlab.com (still a work in progress 😅)
Instagram: @divesh.fx
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-promo/attachments/20260903/ba380211/attachment.htm>
More information about the kde-promo
mailing list