KDE Sticker Request from Mauritius 🇲🇺

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Mon Sep 7 12:39:15 BST 2026


On Thursday, 3 September 2026 19:55:38 Central European Summer Time Divesh 
wrote:
> Hey KDE Promo Team!
> 
> I’m Divesh, 21, from Mauritius 🇲🇺 and I’m currently doing a Diploma in
> Cybersecurity at Polytechnics Mauritius.
> 
> I spend a lot of time experimenting with Linux on my ASUS VivoBook for
> cybersecurity labs, IT projects and just messing around with different
> setups.
> 
> Ubuntu is my main OS right now, but KDE Plasma is definitely one of the
> Linux desktops I find really interesting.
> 
> I’ve started collecting Linux and open-source stickers for my laptop, so I
> thought I’d try my luck 😅
> 
> Do you guys have any KDE or Plasma stickers you could send all the way to
> Mauritius?
> 
> Would be awesome having that KDE gear join the Linux collection on my
> laptop ⚙️🐧
> 
> Thanks from Mauritius! 🇲🇺
> 
> Divesh
> 
> Website: diveshlab.com (still a work in progress 😅)
> Instagram: @divesh.fx


Hello Divesh,

Glad to hear you enjoy Plasma. Do you use any other KDE software like Krita, 
Kdenlive, etc? We have stickers for those too.

We are attaching a list of stickers, for you to choose from. Most of them are 
usually available.

I have put my colleague Aniqa on CC so she can confirm what stickers we can 
send.

Kindest regards

Paul

P.S.: Don't forget to send us photos when you have decorated your computer!
-- 
Promotion & Communication

www: https://kde.org
Mastodon: https://floss.social/@kde
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kde/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kde

KDE is turning 30, and it's high time you became a supporting member:
https://kde.org/anniversaries/30
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: All_stickers_flat.png
Type: image/png
Size: 758465 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-promo/attachments/20260907/21e4191a/attachment-0001.png>


More information about the kde-promo mailing list