[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 08:35:05 GMT 2022

On Thursday, 24 March 2022 08:31:30 CET TUXEDO Computers wrote:
> Hello Paul,
> Thanks a lot and thanks to get in touch here!
>
> We're celebrating our 18th birthday this year

Oh, wow! Congratulations!

> and we're raffling off several
> birthday fan packs throughout the year.

That's nice. We can of course help amplify the news and the raffles as they come
out. You can ping us, say, the day before each announcement so we are ready
and we can share stuff through social media.

> Also we'd like to post short
> congratulatory videos of our friends and partners on the social media
> channels. The idea here is to simply record a short and spontaneous
> smartphone video congratulating us as TUXEDO Computers. I was thinking that
> maybe the KDE team or a selection here could record a video, but am open to
> other suggestions of course.

The video is a very good idea! Maybe someone (or several members)  from the
KDE Board could do a recording. But I don't want to volunteer anyone. Maybe
Aleix can advise us on this.

When would you need this by?

Cheers

Paul