[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

TUXEDO Computers presse at tuxedocomputers.com
Thu Mar 24 07:31:30 GMT 2022

Hello Paul,
Thanks a lot and thanks to get in touch here!

We're celebrating our 18th birthday this year and we're raffling off several
birthday fan packs throughout the year. Also we'd like to post short
congratulatory videos of our friends and partners on the social media
channels. The idea here is to simply record a short and spontaneous smartphone
video congratulating us as TUXEDO Computers. I was thinking that maybe the KDE
team or a selection here could record a video, but am open to other
suggestions of course.

I'm looking forward to your ideas! :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Annika Litzel
Marketing / Presse / Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
TUXEDO Computers

TUXEDO Computers GmbH • Alter Postweg 101 • D-86159 Augsburg
Fax: +49 (0) 821 / 8998 2999 • eMail: tux at tuxedocomputers.com
AG Augsburg: HRB 27755 • USt-IdNr.: DE815420876 • Geschäftsführer: Herbert
Feiler

23.03.2022 14:30 - Paul Brown schrieb: On Wednesday, 23 March 2022 14:00:25
CET Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi Promo,
> I'm sending this e-mail to put you in touch with Annika Litzel (CC) from
> TUXEDO's marketing and press department.

Thanks Aleix, and hello Annika! Pleased to meet you.

> They are looking to do some
> coordinated activities with their partners.

Of course. We would be very happy to help.

> They did mention a video, but maybe other things can be done as well.

What do you  have in mind, Anikka? I'm sure that, whatever your ideas are, we
will be able to contribute to their impact.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication