[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

TUXEDO Computers presse at tuxedocomputers.com
Thu Mar 24 09:43:25 GMT 2022

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the help - we have currently already published a few postings
(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mastodon, Reddit). The first raffle will run
until the end of March and then there will be more raffles every three months.
There will always be 2 gift packs given away and a huge package at the end!
I can let you know a few days before when we start another raffle. Until then,
feel free to still share the current postings.

The video doesn't really have a deadline - I'm currently collecting videos so
I can post them throughout the year. The video should be no longer than 30
sec.
Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Annika Litzel
Marketing / Presse / Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
TUXEDO Computers

TUXEDO Computers GmbH • Alter Postweg 101 • D-86159 Augsburg
Fax: +49 (0) 821 / 8998 2999 • eMail: tux at tuxedocomputers.com
AG Augsburg: HRB 27755 • USt-IdNr.: DE815420876 • Geschäftsführer: Herbert
Feiler

24.03.2022 09:40 - Paul Brown schrieb: On Thursday, 24 March 2022 08:31:30 CET
TUXEDO Computers wrote:
> Hello Paul,
> Thanks a lot and thanks to get in touch here!
>
> We're celebrating our 18th birthday this year

Oh, wow! Congratulations!

> and we're raffling off several
> birthday fan packs throughout the year.

That's nice. We can of course help amplify the news and the raffles as they
come
out. You can ping us, say, the day before each announcement so we are ready
and we can share stuff through social media.

> Also we'd like to post short
> congratulatory videos of our friends and partners on the social media
> channels. The idea here is to simply record a short and spontaneous
> smartphone video congratulating us as TUXEDO Computers. I was thinking that
> maybe the KDE team or a selection here could record a video, but am open to
> other suggestions of course.

The video is a very good idea! Maybe someone (or several members)  from the
KDE Board could do a recording. But I don't want to volunteer anyone. Maybe
Aleix can advise us on this.

When would you need this by?

Cheers

Paul