Laptop with KDE Mascot printed

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Mar 15 09:14:56 GMT 2022

Silly question

Tuxedo has this paid extension to add your logo on the laptop. Not sure if
is for companies only ( seen like not ). Reference:
https://www.tuxedocomputers.com/de/Individuelle-Tastaturen.tuxedo

Can't we have an svg/image for KDE / Konqi like the one Sandro did but in
an official way as everyone buying their laptops can be easily have access
to it ( and a KDE keycaps to super too )

I would consider myself honestly.