Laptop with KDE Mascot printed

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Mon Mar 14 15:53:15 GMT 2022

Hey,

The cover of my new laptop from TUXEDO[1] is printed with the KDE mascot[2].
TUXEDO wants to use this to do promo with that image. Maybe you too? As it
looks very nice;)  Sure they need to mention Tyson Tan as author. Are there
any hashtags / anything that they can do to add to their posts in social media
to credit KDE the most? Or should I tell them, that they should coordinate
with you?

Me has only an unused twitter account and am not on any other social media
platform, that's why I cannot help promoting ;)

regards,

hefee

[1] https://www.tuxedocomputers.com
[2] https://community.kde.org/File:Mascot_20140702_konqui-group.png