Laptop with KDE Mascot printed

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Tue Mar 15 10:01:13 GMT 2022

Hey,

> Tuxedo has this paid extension to add your logo on the laptop. Not sure if
> is for companies only ( seen like not ). Reference:
> https://www.tuxedocomputers.com/de/Individuelle-Tastaturen.tuxedo

This can be done by everyone. You don't need to order as a company. An
individual logo costs around 60€ on top.

> Can't we have an svg/image for KDE / Konqi like the one Sandro did but in
> an official way as everyone buying their laptops can be easily have access
> to it ( and a KDE keycaps to super too )

Great idea - Why not ask them? As Tuxedo is already KDE Patron they may be
open to this ;) I think, if they get great design suggestions, they are happy
to add those to their lists of options.

Regards,

hefee