Education for Kids - Zoom Invitation

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Tue Sep 7 10:44:32 BST 2021

Thanks, Timothée.
Bruno does not need to join our first discussion, just be willing to talk about it "later" :-)

Look forward to see you all on Wednesday (that’s tomorrow already!!)

Here’s the invitation:
Frances Tait is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: KDAB/KDE - Education for Kids - videos
Time: Sep 8, 2021 06:30 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81324480420?pwd=VmFzUmJERURNS1pxbkFuRjZkSVBHdz09 <https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81324480420?pwd=VmFzUmJERURNS1pxbkFuRjZkSVBHdz09>

Meeting ID: 813 2448 0420
Passcode: 539396
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81324480420#,,,,*539396# US (Tacoma)
+13017158592,,81324480420#,,,,*539396# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)