kprinter polling

Frank Siegert hugelmopf at vodafone.de
Mon Nov 29 15:39:29 CET 2004

Sorry for not answering your post earlier.
"kaddprinterwizard --kdeconfig" tells me, my CUPS-Server is localhost at port
631, although there is no CUPS section in my kdeprintrc.

The /etc/hosts file is set up correctly I believe, as everything otherwise
works fine:
 # /etc/hosts: static lookup table for host names
 #<ip-address>   <hostname.domain.org>   <hostname>
 127.0.0.1       frank.heimnetz  frank  localhost.localdomain  localhost

(That was one of my first "connect call" problems when I switched to
Linux ;-))

Any more ideas?
Thanks a lot,
Frank