Font problems, unable to print

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Fri Feb 27 13:08:09 CET 2004

Well, this is not really printing-related, because it appears
ghostscript installation got broken when you installed your additional
esstix font. As most printer drivers relies on ghostscript to
perform the PS->printer-language conversion, it's normal that
printing doesn't work anymore. But the actual problem is ghostscript
not able to find any font anymore.
Which tool did you use to install your esstix font?
If you installed the new font as normal user, do you still have the
problem when logged in as another user (== maybe the problem from
your user-specific config files)?

Michael.