Wrong margins using Minolta Pagepro with multiple pages.

Mikael Rosbacke rosbacke at nada.kth.se
Mon Sep 29 11:38:35 CEST 2003

Correct. I try to print using the option of multiple pages on each printed
page.
Does your anwser mean that kdeprint is not really involved in the
postprocessing and I have to start modifying the cups packages? Or is it
driver related?
If it is not too much of a trouble, this might be enough of an 'itch' for me
to scratch so I might evenually fix it.

--- Mikael R

 So if I wanted to add these settings somewhere, which layer is t