Wrong margins using Minolta Pagepro with multiple pages.

Mikael Rosbacke rosbacke at nada.kth.se
Mon Sep 29 01:12:15 CEST 2003

Hi.

I've just discovered that when you print multiple pages and try to adjust the
margins, these only affect the size of the logical pages, not the margins of
the physical page coming out from the printer.
It seems more natural to me that the margin settings corresponds to the
physical page since a common use of them are to compensate for printers which
can not print on the entire page. Is there something I have overlooked?
Should I file a bug report?
A suggestion would be to have two different settings. One for the physical
page and one for the logical pages. Since the logical pages are scaled one
might want to clarify if the logical page margins are scaled or not. Just a
thought.
 I'm using kde 3.1.4 and HP ljet4 driver. Sorry if this issue have already
been discussed earlier.

--- Mikael R