Help needed with Panasonic DP-1810F multifunction printer/copier/fax

Joe Fitzmyer jfitzmyer at fitzmyer.com
Mon Oct 20 10:46:40 CEST 2003

Our office has the above machine with the optional PCL card and the
optional network card. I can ping the machine so I know the network card
is working. I can print to the machine from Windows.

I need to use this machine as a printer from the KDE desktop using
Mandrake 9.0 & 9.1 machines as well as from an AIX 4.3.3 machine.

The vendor knows only Windows and has been of no help. Has anyone gotten
this machine to work in a Unix or Linux environment? Has anyone seen
print drivers for Panasonic multifunction machines anywhere?

Thanks in advance!
--
Joe Fitzmyer

Robert J. Fitzmyer Co., Inc.