Printing options

Paul A. annataka at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:11:59 CEST 2003

>From: Michael Goffioul <goffioul at imec.be>
>
>This kind of problem is usually related to CUPS configuration. If
>you have a local installation of CUPS, try to edit /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
>and define "ServerName" to "localhost". Then restart CUPS server and
>try again.
>
>Michael.

Oh, OK, it displays info now. Thank you.
For my other problem, do you know if it exists a global config file for
Kapps ? or where can I search for help ? (because I first search for
a driver solution, then I search in Cups, then kprinter and PS files...
do you think it's a K apps problem ?)

I'm using HP printers, so I guess I shouldn't be all alone to have this
kind of troubles, it maybe some clues in newsgroups but I found
nothing...

Thanks again !
Paul