kmail uses letter for a print on a4

Herbert Engelmann Herbert.Engelmann at lrz-muenchen.de
Thu Jul 10 17:50:18 CEST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2003 16:24 schrieb Michael Goffioul:
> How do you configure kdeprint to use the remote server instead of
> the local one? (normally in KDEPrint Settings Dialog -> CUPS section).

I click on Systemoptionen (system options?) and then on cups-server,
then I can change from localhost to the remote server and vice versa.

> When using the remote server, do you see a "Driver" tabs in the printer
> properties dialog?

I see the Driver-tab on the remote server, but not at localhost.

> Are the default margins the same as when using the
> local CUPS server?

The margins are not the same. Do you suggest I change them? Can I
change them globally?

Regards

Herbert Engelmann
H. Engelmann, 089-289-28836, engelmann at lrz.de