kmail uses letter for a print on a4

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Thu Jul 10 17:24:51 CEST 2003

How do you configure kdeprint to use the remote server instead of
the local one? (normally in KDEPrint Settings Dialog -> CUPS section).
When using the remote server, do you see a "Driver" tabs in the printer
properties dialog? Are the default margins the same as when using the
local CUPS server?

Michael.