HTML image printing does not work (KDE 3.1.0)

Stefan Hellwig kde-print@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:55:29 +0100

Hi!

On Thursday 27 February 2003 14:43, Matthias Posseldt wrote:
> If you do so, just use the ESP ghostscript package provided at
> www.cups.org. It is easy to install [...]

Thanks. I did exactly that at work and at home, and it was a full success!
Printing of images in HTML pages works again :-). Thank you all for your
help!

For the ones interested in what I did exactly: I downloaded CUPS 1.1.18 and
ESP Ghostscript version 7.05.6 from www.cups.org, compiled and installed
both (very easy) and restarted my cups server.

Thanks again! And thanks for "KDEprint" in general, by the way, I just love
it and it is very nice and powerful.

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!