HTML image printing does not work (KDE 3.1.0)

Matthias Posseldt kde-print@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:43:32 +0100

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 18:54, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> I will update ghostscript then. I
> was just a little reluctant to do so because I remember it being quite a
> struggle.

If you do so, just use the ESP ghostscript package provided at www.cups.org.
It is easy to install (./configure; make; make install) and geared towards
full integration with CUPS. They provide ghostscript + CUPS driver +
autoconf.

> Well, I may remember wrong, let's see. I also tried to update
> CUPS lately but their server was down at that time so I couldn't get the
> latest source.

Their ghostscript package makes upgrading easy. Old ghostscript was quite ugly
to install from source, I'm remembering.

> Thanks again, I will upgrade my system in the next couple of days and let
> you know the results.

Good luck then.

Ciao, Matthias

--