HTML image printing does not work (KDE 3.1.0)

Stefan Hellwig kde-print@mail.kde.org
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:54:45 +0100

Hi!

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 18:45, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> [...] My guess is that the PS generated by Qt/khtml is correct, but can
> trigger a bug in your quite old PS interpreter.

Ah... Thank you for your fast analysis! I will update ghostscript then. I
was just a little reluctant to do so because I remember it being quite a
struggle. Well, I may remember wrong, let's see. I also tried to update
CUPS lately but their server was down at that time so I couldn't get the
latest source.

Thanks again, I will upgrade my system in the next couple of days and let
you know the results.

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!