KDE Print font size problem

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Mon Aug 11 18:01:56 CEST 2003

	http://bugs.kde.org/

> I have only found some brief mentioning of KHTML

KHTML is the program that actually does the HTML pages, Konqueror is just
the container -- when you are using Konqueror as 'web browser' you are
using KHTML.

> (e.g. at http://www.konqueror.org/features/browser.php), but no address
> to send something to.  ;-(
>
> Moreover, I did expect to get some help from the collective wisdom of
> the kde-print community.

This isn't a 'kde-print' issue.  Ask for help on: 'kde' or 'kde-linux'.
KDE-Print is just the print driver.  What is printed is a different issue.

Even though KMail is a separate program, it is tied to the browser just as
if it were all one package like Mozilla.  The printing of mail should use
the same font settings as the browser.  The: "Medium font size" that you
set for KHTML in Konqueror should be the font size used for printing mail.

Try setting that and see if it works.

--
JRT