violation of GPL for solaris binaries

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 00:46:13 CET 2003

That would be very cool to do -- put all the forte fixes in HEAD. It
is a lot of work, but i love doing it. It would also make my life
much easier for subsequent releases, because i would not have to
re-apply all the forte fixes from scratch.

At the same time i do realize that the core developers might be uneasy
about letting me check in source code when they've never seen my code
(well ok, maybe they've seen the Sun binaries, does that count :-)
So, if you would like to have some temporary area where i can check
them in the beginning, instead of slamming them directly into HEAD,
that's cool too.

--Stefan

------

steleman at nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python