Fwd: Hayes

Dirk Mueller kde-policies@mail.kde.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:14:57 +0100

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Andreas Pour wrote:

> Don't worry, I will be preparing an indictment against Dirk.
[...]
> Today Dirk crossed the line by purposefully hurting KDE to spite me and/or for
> his own ego.

Overall, I see you're really working on helping KDE, especially right now.
There is really nothing more important to do than preparing an indictment.

> Since this is the policies list, please tell me where I should send it.  I would
> prefer a private list to spare KDE this spectacle in public.

I suggest dmuell@gmx.net. You can CC it to a witness in case you're
frightened that I'll ignore you or misquote anything you say.

FYI I tend to not show respect for people who use all their public attention
they can get (kde-ev-membership, kde-packager, working-group, dot-editors, various irc
channels, and probably some other mailinglists I'm not even subscribed to)
to make a point about personal problems they have with me. To me, such
actions look like seeking for attention, not for justice.

Sorry, was my last mail about this topic on the list.

--
Dirk (received 66 mails today)