KDE PIM Sprint in Toulouse is making a come back!

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jan 26 10:48:42 GMT 2023

Hello,

On Thursday, 19 January 2023 15:15:31 CET Kevin Ottens wrote:
> This is to let you know that after a couple of years with no PIM sprint in
> Toulouse, we managed to find a venue interested in hosting it. This looks
> like we can thus think about organizing it again.
>
> It means we need to find a date for it, so I opened a poll just for that:
> https://framadate.org/kdepim-sprint-2023
>
> I noted down the days of the week-end but please assume you will travel to
> Toulouse the Friday just before. I already removed the week-ends when there
> was too high a chance of me not being around in time to greet the early
> birds.

Thanks for the people who participated in the poll. I'm now proposing dates to
the venue, we'll see what works for them. I'll keep you posted when they get
back to me.

Stay tuned.

Cheers.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net

enioka Haute Couture - proud supporting member of KDE
https://hc.enioka.com/en