July/August KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Fri Aug 25 15:10:40 BST 2023

On Donnerstag, 24. August 2023 17:24:07 CEST Volker Krause wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)
>
> If you have contributed in July or August, a summary of your most noteworthy
> changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding screenshots or
> links to already existing blog posts. If you noticed something noteworthy
> during the past two months, feel free to add that as well of course!

My part below, we probably also want to cover the about to finish GSoC projects
again.

### Itinerary

Itinerary got new importing options, public transport mode preferences and
support for many more travel document formats. It has also been featured
prominently on the new [KDE for Travelers](https://kde.org/for/travelers/)
page. For more details see [Itinerary's own summary post](https://
volkerkrause.eu/2023/08/05/kde-itinerary-june-july-2023.html).

Screenshot: https://www.volkerkrause.eu/assets/posts/153/kde-itinerary-transport-mode-preferences.png