January/February KDE PIM summary blog post

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sat Feb 26 15:55:29 GMT 2022

On Samstag, 26. Februar 2022 14:20:20 CET Sandro Knauß wrote:
> I can create the blog post.

Thanks for stepping up!

> >  don't think it's necessary to label them as "non core team" because,
> >  quite frankly, is there even a core PIM team?
>
> My main motivation is to show that also new people showing up and to give
> them extra credits and visibility as it is a lot work to get your first
> patch.

Good point. Maybe there could be a short paragraph after the general
introduction. Something like:
"The following people got their first contributions merged into the KDE PIM
products: [list of names].

Kudos for surviving [<- maybe a bit too tongue-in-cheek] the merge request
reviews by veteran KDE folk!"

I'm not keen on being mentioned by name as reviewer, but I can see that it may
be nice to mention people who reviewed lots of MRs.

Regards,
Ingo