January/February KDE PIM summary blog post

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Feb 24 15:53:16 GMT 2022

On Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022 15:57:57 CET Sandro Knauß wrote:
> * did merge commits by "non core team mates" (Do you nown any good name how
> to name these people?):

mates -> contributors (I'm pretty sure that "mates" isn't gender-neutral and
even if the two names below seem to belong to male humans I'd avoid the term).

How about:
"* Reviewed merge commits by some contributors:"

I don't think it's necessary to label them as "non core team" because, quite
frankly, is there even a core PIM team?

>  - Alexander Basov fixed bugs in AppArmor profile usage with Postgres
> database [https://invent.kde.org/pim/akonadi/-/merge_requests/86]
>  - Oleg Solovyov fixed a Kontact crash when clicking New." [https://
> bugs.kde.org/424252]
>
> * Jonathan Marten fixed the wrong identification of MS Word attachments as
> encrypted data. [https://invent.kde.org/pim/messagelib/-/merge_requests/83,
> https://bugs.kde.org/390002]
> @ingo - you may write more about this, as you mostly helped Jonathan ;)

I'll do.