September/October KDE PIM summary blog post

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri Oct 22 12:45:14 BST 2021

Hi,
During theses 2 months I mainly worked on bugs fixing/preparing qt6 port.
I improved emoji support in kmail (add recent tab + search emoji) (screenshot
In kmail messagelib search line now I use a not case sensitive text.
In kmail I replaced dialogbox about too many recipient by a widget in composer
(see screenshot)

(I started to implement historyswitch folder so we can come back to previous
folder. Still in progress)

Bug 419978 - KMail missing line break in blockquote when showing as HTML mail
(bug 419978)
Bug 443108 - Ability to copy tables with original formatting (bug 443108)

Fix Bug 442416 - Text highlight while composing or replaying the message (bug
442416). Hightlighted text was not correct.

Thanks all for me

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel: France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, http://www.kdab.fr