July/August in KDE PIM

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sun Aug 29 09:43:33 BST 2021

On Samstag, 28. August 2021 19:21:24 CEST David Bryant wrote:
> On Saturday, August 28, 2021 11:05:38 AM CDT Volker Krause wrote:
> > Great! Now we just need to get it onto Planet KDE from there  Do you have
> > an RSS feed on that site which includes the post? The one I found
> > (https://
> > www.davidcbryant.net/wp/feed) contains a few non-KDE posts only.
>
> OK, it should be at https://davidcbryant.net/wp/feed now. I copied it to the
> "blog" section, and I can see it with Akregator. I hope it's OK. I
> understand HTML, and CSS, and JavaScript. But some of this newer stuff is
> Greek to me.

Yep, that looks good to me as well.

For adding this to Planet KDE all that is needed now is an entry in
https://invent.kde.org/websites/planet-kde-org/-/blob/master/planet.ini

Just so you are aware, this would mean that all your blog posts, KDE related
or otherwise, will show up there. That is ok, but some people prefer to filter
this to KDE content only.

I'd also suggest to bump the publishing data of the blog post right before
adding the feed to Planet KDE, so the post actually shows up at the top there.

Regards,
Volker