July/August in KDE PIM

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Aug 28 18:52:00 BST 2021

Am Samstag, 28. August 2021, 17:20:29 CEST schrieb David Bryant:
> On Saturday, August 28, 2021 6:00:07 AM CDT Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > So I would propose to give that a try. And perhaps our local
> > Nextcloud-linked persons can then also report issues we have to their
> > co-workers (*hinthint*  ).
>
> Well, I put it up *on my own site using WordPress*[1]. I don't use WordPress
> much ... since I have it, I thought I might as well get a little practice
> (most of my web pages were created with Notepad / Kwrite). Maybe I'll try
> the NextCloud site another day. Thanks for the suggestion, Friedrich.

The usage of Nextclould was mainly for collecting the material like text &
screenshots and collaborating on the drafts before things get frozen for the
upload of the actual blog post hosting system, like Wordpress. :) (at least
not aware that Nextcloud also has some official blogging support).

Two changes I propose for the version as of now on your WP instance:

a)
For the "last report" in the starting sentence, consider adding a link to the
very report, like done in the previous reports, so people can easily also
catch up if they missed out those ->
"[last report](https://volkerkrause.eu/2021/07/03/kde-pim-may-june-2021.html)"

b)
"QT" -> "Qt" ("QT" used to be referencing QuickTime instead, while "Qt" is the
official spelling for the toolkit software).

Cheers
Friedrich