July/August KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Tue Aug 24 16:14:14 BST 2021

On Montag, 23. August 2021 17:51:42 CEST Volker Krause wrote:
> If you have contributed in July or August, a quick summary of your most
> noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
> screenshots or links to existing posts. If you noticed something noteworthy
> during the past two months,feel free to add that as well of course!

For my work, it's mainly this:

== KOrganizer ==

There's [a proposal](https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-pim/2021-August/
047780.html) for reworking how event reminders are handled, aiming to unify
this between all our calendaring applications as well as between desktop and
mobile. If the proposed changes affect you, feedback [on the kde-pim mailing
list](https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim) is very welcome!

Itinerary probably doesn't need to be covered explicitly, as that has it's own
regular blog series (https://volkerkrause.eu/2021/08/01/kde-itinerary-june-july-2021.html).

The 21.08.0 release is probably worth mentioning.

Thanks Carl for the Noteworthy MR tag hint, I somehow had never thought of
using that for this as well, will try to do so from now on :)

Regards,
Volker