July/August KDE PIM summary blog post

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Aug 24 12:13:27 BST 2021

Hi,
During two last months, I worked to:
- Continue to prepare kf6 (migrate deprecated code)
- Continue to implement "confirm delete email", this plugin allows to make
sure that you want to delete specific email based on specific string (for
example avoiding to delete all emails which subject "foo")
- bug fixing as
   - Fix Bug 439218 - Quoted strings containing comma or brackets are not
parsed correctly, causes message sending to fail (bug 439218)
   - Fix Bug 440041 - Sieve editor does not show the line numbers correctly
(bug 440041)
   - pim-data-exporter - Allow to save/restore confirmbeforedeletingrc

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel: France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, http://www.kdab.fr