Kube issue using STARTTLS both in and out

Nicolas North [norðurljósahviða] nz at os.vu
Sun Mar 15 14:12:51 GMT 2020

Hi Christian,

thanks for your reply.

I cannot find the config file, i've installed via flatpak, here is my
directory structure that i've found:

~/.local/share/flatpak/app/com.kubeproject.kube/current/active/files/bin

inside the above folder there is sinksh but upon running it it says:

./sinksh: error while loading shared libraries: libsink.so.0.9: cannot

I'm running it from the directory immediately above and also inside bin.

Thanks

Nz