Kube issue using STARTTLS both in and out

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 15 18:13:27 GMT 2020

You have to enter the flatpak environment before you can execute anything:

[I] ⋊> flatpak run --command=/bin/bash com.kubeproject.kube
mollekopf ~ $sinksh info
Config location: /home/mollekopf/.var/app/com.kubeproject.kube/config/sink

mollekopf ~ $sinksh list resource
Resource | Identifier                           | account                              | server                        | type
         | 887f4e0b-9cc1-4f4e-8e1b-4e0294deeae3 | fbe4df3b-acad-40b6-af56-d4d0cfc9c1c0 | imaps://beta.kolabnow.com:143 | sink.imap

mollekopf ~ $ls /home/mollekopf/.var/app/com.kubeproject.kube/config/sink/\{887f4e0b-9cc1-4f4e-8e1b-4e0294deeae3\}.ini

You will have to edit the file from outside flatpak unless you like nano.

Cheers,
Christian