Kube issue using STARTTLS both in and out

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 14 20:21:17 GMT 2020

Hi,

The configuration for this is somewhat obscure so far I'm afraid;
* For SMTP anything starting with smtps:// and a port that is *not* 465 will end up using starttls
* For IMAP you will have to add a starttls=true entry to the resource config file by hand (as there is no UI for this)

To find the right configuration file use "sinksh info" to find the config location and "sinksh list resource" to find the resource identfier (the confguration file will have the same name).

Cheers,
Christian