Thanks for your work on KDE PIM, keep on, am glad user

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Jun 12 12:08:08 BST 2020

Dear Friedrich, dear KDEPIM community,

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau - 12.06.20, 12:55:36 CEST:
> motivated by some sad talk elsewhere, let me quickly give you a hug:
>
> I have been using at least KMail for ages, and while of course also
> there are some hick-ups (but which more complex software does not
> have that, even more when developed in free time), it is my daily
> email assistant. I am very thankful for your continued work to keep
> it alive over all the years, and sharing the result with the rest of
> us to also enjoy it.

I am also grateful for all the work KDEPIM developers put into the
software. I expressed that several times over the last years.

Thank you for all the work you do to improve it, dear KDEPIM developers.

That is in no way diminished by my other post. Quite the contrary. If I
didn't care about KDEPIM I would not have written the other post.

In order not to hi-jack this thread I skip commenting on the "which more
complex software does not have that" question.

Best,
--
Martin